So I have been trying to call mom and dad for a while now on their hospital line and I keep getting pathology. Then at night it just rings and rings. I was getting really frustrated because I cod not reach them (did not want to use up their cell minutes) so the other day I confirmed the number I had with tami and she said it was right. I kept trying and the lady in pathology was getting annoyed I think! Well today I asked tami to send me the number she had since she had been getting through. As soon as she sent it I saw the problem. I had inverted two numbers. Why sister did not catch this I do not know. But it is fixed now and I can call dad and mom!
Love ya sister!
Jo

LOL!! I am loving this picture of Bob! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIs this Bob's attempt at being the fat man in the red suit?
ReplyDeleteVic