Hey dad, we went and got our tree today. The one we wanted they were sold out of, so the lady offered another one at 25% off! Then when she pulled out the box it was 50 less then what was on the tag! We got a good deal! and a couple of new decorations to go on it. John was excited to get them because they were not breakable. :)
I also got a couple of gifts for the boys. Jeremiah is pretty excited for christmas. Of course whatever toy he is currently looking is the one he wants the most. He is also excited to get a gift for caleb which I really like.
I will try to make it in to see you again soon. Not sure if it will be tomorrow or Monday, but I will try to make it soon. I hope you're enjoying your tree and stuff. Love ya!
Tami
No comments:
Post a Comment