Friday, December 2, 2011

Grandpa and Norman's hunting trip

I told Cliff that I had never heard that hunting story.  If I had I would have been really upset but you know he was always one to live on the edge.  Just told me the story about him and Victor taking the jeep across the Matanuska River and I said I can't believe you did that.  He did say that thinking back on that that it was really a dumb idea.  I remember when they came home I was just in shock when he told me what they had done.  Of course Victor was clueless about the dangers involved but I guess it makes for some good memories.  I'm glad they're both here to talk about it!!!

Love all the pictures.  They are great.  When Cliff saw the one of Sophia and Mandy he really got emotional. He does that quite often now.  They said he would not be feeling much energy for the next few days, then his cell count will start to come back up and they will harvest the stem cells which may take a couple days then he can go home for two weeks or so.  Hopefully, this will be by Christmas.

Love and appreciate all of you.  Was good to get a picture of Kevin - we don't have any of him.  Maybe we'll get to see him next semester when he is down here at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment