Thanks for sending all the pictures - we love them. Tami - what a great mini-sermon. You have a writer's talent.
Vic, Jan, Kali, Natalie, and last but not least, Andrew - thanks so much from the bottom of our hearts for the 12 days of Christmas gifts. We loved them all. You are all special and I certainly hope you are all getting well from all the illness going around.
We are now in our apartment until the middle of February at least. Would love to have you all visit. Cliff's schedule is - Jan 11 - testing, Jan 18 - meet with Dr. Zanghari - Jan 20 - inpatient in hospital for 2-3 weeks for second round of chemo, then transplant. Hopefully he won't be too ill. Dr. Zanghari's nurse said this second round of chemo should be easier than the first which I don't understand because it is a lot heavier dose than the first round. Don't know how the transplant will work but it should be good because they are HIS stem cells and not someone else's.
Cliff was bumbed out because he will be in the hospital on his birthday - Feb 4. Maybe I'll have the nurses decorate his room with train pictures and balloons or something. When we left the hospital the first time Cliff was pretty depressed - as I'm sure I would be too, but I don't know how I would feel having my birthday there. He will be 71 years old.
Our love to you all
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment