Sunday, January 1, 2012

New happenings

Executive secretary called this morning and asked if I could meet with bishop! That always makes me nervous!!!! Well after pondering for a couple hours the predetermined time arrived and I went to meet with him. Well he said can we extend a call without bob here? Yes I said. It takes to long If we wait. I usually encourage them to call him at work if really necessary. Well needless to say I am getting released from primary and being called as a relief society teacher! I am stoked! I have wanted that calling for some time! I hope I am not a flop and can teach the sisters of our ward what the Lord wants them and me to learn! I love you all and will see some of you in three days! Woot woot
I love you dad! Thanks for joining the church and providing me the opportunity to be raised in it! I love this gospel and my Savior!!!
Love Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment