Well gramps you are in our prayers. You are in all of my prayers. The very first thing I ask the lord is that he will bless you. I hope that he will. Of all the people I know you need it the most. I love you grandpa and know you are strong enough to make it through this :) we are standing next to you through all of this. Love you gramps
-Magen
Magen
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comments - you are one special young lady - an angel no doubt. Hope you are doing good in school and fending off all those boys. As Tosh says they are burdensome. I will be missing your smile and hugs - you are always special to me and I love and miss you very much. Hopefully, we will be at Tami's for Christmas - yeah - we get to spend it with Jeremiah, Caleb and James. They are so much fun, but wish we could have all the family here.
Grandpa